ACCEPTED VDM and took Advantage

Discussion in 'Report a Player / Request a Ban' started by AlphaWolf_Mx, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaWolf_Mx

AlphaWolf_Mx Member

* Report Type: VDM and took Advantage of Us

* Player In-Game Name: Hickory Dickleberry

* Situation: So basically I, AlphaWolf_Mx was protecting one of our gang hideouts from a MU, once we killed him, SMOKEZ the MU leader is bombarding the place with his rockets so we try to escape while avoiding the strider that they had. Hickory Dickleberry runs us over and just takes advantage of us and kills us.

* Why Should the Player be Banned? I was told by by Beamin that you can't do that at any circumstance.

* Video Evidence that starts 5 minutes prior to the event, must provide link here: http://plays.tv/video/595fe3b34f3382749a/arma-3-gameplay
    The video isn't from my Point of view but from my friend and Gang leader, Peokr

2. JulianKlein

JulianKlein Member

It is very clear and obvious that i couldn't see because of how dark it was, I was swerving everywhere then I ran you over, I sprayed on the ground and missed a ton of shots, I was just spraying where I thought you were, I told you I couldn't see.

3. AlphaWolf_Mx

AlphaWolf_Mx Member

Where is your proof? Don't lie so you don't get banned. Also you ran us over, there was was a message on the right side, and if it was too dark for you how did you know where me and my friend were laying at?

4. Cetane

Cetane Founder

Granted
    Vehicle Death-Match (VDM) and Vehicles

Purposefully running people over is bannable. There's a difference between accidents and running someone over and the admins know it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.