ACCEPTED Solly R. Red | Anarchy Life Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Community Ambassador Applications' started by RedSoldierReacts, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedSoldierReacts

RedSoldierReacts Community Ambassador

1. What is your name in-game: Solly R. Red, will likely have brackets due to being in Anarchy Emergency Services of {APD/AMS}

2. Date of Birth: 12/18/2000

3. What is your player ID: 76561198261964678

4. Do you have any experience as Staff on other game servers?: Yes, I was previously a standard HR for a Policing Server, and was Head Interviewer for applications.

5. What real life experience do you have that makes you a good candidate?: I work personally as an informal domestics intelligence researcher, I also interview in real time for independent groups more located on Social Medias.

6. Why do you want to become an Anarchy Life Staff member?: Because I believe I can assist with interviewing procedures, intelligence research, and ultimately assisting with application questions and appeals.

7. Why do you feel you deserve this position?: Yes, because I have the skills necessary, and some even being extra to assist Anarchy Life become more of an organized Site, and Server.

8. Do you have the ability to communicate properly within the English language?: Yes.

9. Are you a patient person?: Yes, I've learned patience through my previous several years of being HR's, Peacekeeper, and Organization Organizer.

10. Are you able to work under stressful situations?: Yes.

11. Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)?: Yes.

12. If you are accepted what are your goals?: To create a more organized Site, and Server for audiences to enjoy. I don't wish for power in my goals, I only wish for the opportunity to assist in the organization of applications, questions, and documents.

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Anarchy Life Staff, I, Solly R. Red, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e. forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Staff, any houses or dwellings in your possession in the server may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed – Solly R. Red.

2. Cetane

Cetane Founder

You will have to find me in TS when you are online for an interview.

3. RedSoldierReacts

RedSoldierReacts Community Ambassador

Will likely be able to speak with you tomorrow the eightieth, or I'll be available after the 15th. My Family and I are currently in the process of emergency moving.

4. Cetane

Cetane Founder

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.