Police Department Application Template (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Shootehh, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootehh

Shootehh Guest

[​IMG]

TITLE: Name | Anarchy Police Department Application | Date (This will be your Thread Title)
    Example: Levi | Anarchy Police Department Application | 6/1/2017​
    1. What is your name in-game:

2. Date of Birth:

3. What is your player UID:

4. Do you have any experience as a police officer in-game?

5. Why do you want to become an Police Officer?

6. Why do you feel you deserve this position?

7. Do you have the ability to communicate properly within the English language?:

8. Are you a patient person?:

9. Are you able to work under stressful situations?:

10. Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)?

11. If you are accepted what are your goals?
    Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Anarchy Police Department, I, [YOUR NAME] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct.I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Police Department, any houses or dwellings in your possession may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - [YOUR NAME]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.