ACCEPTED Nick Draco's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Community Ambassador Applications' started by Nick Draco, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Draco

Nick Draco Community Ambassador

1. What is your name in-game:
    Nick Draco

2. Date of Birth:
    August 29th, 2000 [Age 16]

3. What is your player UID:

4. Do you have any experience as Staff on other game servers?
    No, however I've been part of Management/Staff teams on other games that Inflict the same rules and purpose as this server.

5. What real life experience do you have that makes you a good candidate?
    I currently have a job which has taught me a lot of responsibility, loyalty, and integrity. I truly believe these traits will carry over and affect the way I work here.

6. Why do you want to become an Anarchy Life Staff member?
    The day I joined this server I was in love and instantly hooked. After I joined I wanted to become part of this community, do all I can to help. I believe that becoming a Staff Member would allow me to achieve that goal. I feel that I have the compassion, integrity, humility, and charisma to become a successful and responsible staff member. I am willing to meet bear ends from my superiors and follow orders diligently and without complaints. I get along with everyone on the team already, I would like to work closer along side them and becoming staff would allow me to do that. I noticed that we don't have many staff, when they're not online people tend to break the rules more often than usual and I can help with that.

7. Why do you feel you deserve this position?
    I'm extremely Responsible, Obedient, Self Driven, and very Helpful. I am very active on the server, teamspeak, and the forums. I can be on day or night to answer questions from players and help out the community with any issues they have. I know ALL the server rules down to the number, have studied them multiple times. As I stated earlier I am willing to listen to tasks from my superiors and complete them without fail. I'm very intelligent, I thrive with Leadership and Perseverance skills. I am 100% dedicated to improving this server and working alongside the rest of the team. Although I just joined the community recently I positively believe that I would make a great asset to this wonderful team. Lastly I would treat this position as if it were my job. I'll be focused and fully committed to making this a great server which people can enjoy. I'm am very active I can be on the server 7 days a week 3-5 hours per day.

8. Do you have the ability to communicate properly within the English language?:
    Yes, I fluently speak English, a little Spanish as well.

9. Are you a patient person?:
    Yes, I am a very Patient Person. When I am solving a problem I listen to every side of the story, and don't make a decision until I come to conclusion or have the knowledge of what happend.

10. Are you able to work under stressful situations?:
    Yes, working under pressure no matter the job is one of my pros.

11. Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)? Yes, and I'm fully committed to the process no matter what I endure.

12. If you are accepted what are your goals?
    I have three Main Goals I'd like to achieve. First I'd live up to all the expectations I stated above. Secondly, I would prove that I am responsible, reliable, dependable, and guarantee that you made the right choice accepting me. My final and most import goal is become the best that I could possibly be, and help out everyone who is in need.

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Anarchy Life Staff, I, [Nick Draco] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct.I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Staff, any houses or dwellings in your possession in the server may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - [Nick Draco]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. Cetane

Cetane Founder

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.