ACCEPTED Nexus's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Community Ambassador Applications' started by Nexus, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexus

Nexus Community Ambassador

1. What is your name in-game:
    "Nexus"

2. Date of Birth:
    8/24/02 (14 years old.)

3. What is your player UID:
    STEAM_0:0:77383728

[U:1:154767456]

4. Do you have any experience as Staff on other game servers?
    Note: These are all Garry's Mod servers.

- UrbanGamers DeathRun | Ex-Admin | Server is still up

-UrbanGamers DarkRP | Ex-Admin | Server is still up

-DeathrowServers MilitaryRP | Ex-Admin | Server is down

-ArkTech MilitaryRP | Senior Administrator | Server is up

- ConcordiaGaming Serious SCP-RP | Ex-Operator/Trial-Moderator | Community Banned

-SantosRP (The actual one) | Support Team Member | Currently down due to management change

-HyperGaming DarkRP | Ex-Server Manager | Server is down

-A GmodZ server (Forgot the name) | Ex-Admin | Not sure if it is up or not.

5. What real life experience do you have that makes you a good candidate?
    The experience that I have would include things such as the job that I am currently employed in. I am a Junior Lifeguard which I know how much of a pain it can be to deal with people. Also, in my high school MCJROTC class, I know leadership skills and other things that could likely assist me in this job. One being that knowing who is above you in authority can make sure you do not mess anything up.

6. Why do you want to become an Anarchy Life Staff member?
    I would like to become a staff member because I have seen a number of rule breakers on the server and I know it must be difficult to handle since there are only 2 admins. I also know how to deal with a wide variety of players. With my experience on SeriousRP servers, I have dealt with your usual Minge and the person who just goes all out to break the rules. Though I have also dealt with people who are compassionate about RP and they may occasionally break a rule whether that be accidentally or on purpose, they still would like to be on the server and not detached from the community so that is another thing usually dealt with.

7. Why do you feel you deserve this position?

As I have mostly stated above, I know how to be professional when I need to and joke around when necessary. I also have plenty of staff experience which is also a plus for me. With that, I believe I deserve this position because I can assist in helping keep the server running smoothly without having the constant rule breakers anymore.

8. Do you have the ability to communicate properly within the English language?:
    Yes

9. Are you a patient person?:
    Depending on how my life is working for me. Usually, I am though.

10. Are you able to work under stressful situations?:
    Yes.

11. Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)?
    Yes

12. If you are accepted what are your goals?
    My goals are to assist the server in any possible way I can. Whether that only be supporting people having some problems or helping with rule breaks on the server. Regardless my main goal is to assist.

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Anarchy Life Staff, I, [NEXUS] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct.I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/TeamSpeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result in your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Staff, any houses or dwellings in your possession in the server may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

2. Cetane

Cetane Founder

You will have to find me in TS when you are online for an interview.

3. Cetane

Cetane Founder

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.