ACCEPTED l Smokez l Staff App

Discussion in 'Community Ambassador Applications' started by l Smokez l, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l Smokez l

l Smokez l Community Ambassador

1. What is your name in-game: l Smokez l

2. Date of Birth: 5/15/1999

3. What is your player UID: 76561198196599742

4. Do you have any experience as Staff on other game servers? Yes

5. What real life experience do you have that makes you a good candidate? I have a lot of Communication and Leadership Skills, I don't have much, Since I'm only 18, and haven't experienced much.

6. Why do you want to become an Anarchy Life Staff member? Well I would like to become staff because I would like to assist the current Anarchy Founders, I have experience on staff on a previous MILSIM, I have great leadership skills and communication when dealing with people, I've noticed a lot of shit going on in the server when founders aren't on, I've been looking forward to staff for quite a while, I brought it up yesterday about we need staff because, the founders can't deal with all the stuff happening whether its RDM or VDM, or just any rules being broken, So that's why I would like to step in and help I have 600-700 hours in staff, I'm active every day for about 10-13 hours a day willing to work on comp requests, reports, ETC. I'm fully capable of taking a position at Anarchy.

7. Why do you feel you deserve this position?
    I deserve this position because, I know I can make this server straight, get this server back on track because it's been behind on a lot of things in my opioin, but then again this is a new server, and everything is in testing, So this is the time for me and anyone who else applies to show they deserve a position like this, Work for what they want, I always want everyone to have fun on here, I'm currently the leader of ManUp. I do my best to make sure my gang members are having fun, Even the cops, I've sacrificed a lot of things to make sure cops and civs, and even my gang members to have fun. I enjoy every bit of my time on the server, Once we get the cadets ranked up and trained, And have a stable player base in the community, This community will be great, and I'm looking forward to it, I know I can strive and meet new people, And have fun, That's all it matters. I will be unbias on all my decisions whether there in my gang or not. Punishment will be enforced.
    8. Do you have the ability to communicate properly within the English language?: Yes

9. Are you a patient person?: Yes

10. Are you able to work under stressful situations?: Yes

11. Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)? Yes

12. If you are accepted what are your goals?
    To bring excellence into staff, My main thing is leadership, My main thing why i am applying for staff is to get rid of rule breaker's, I would also like to earn a rep in this community, and communication as always, I would like to represent Anarchy as a fine community. I also like to help, anyone in need of assistance. I am active everyday on website and in teamspeak, and ingame.
    Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Anarchy Life Staff, I, l Smokez l declare that all information contained herein is true and correct.I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Staff, any houses or dwellings in your possession in the server may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - l Smokez l

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. Cetane

Cetane Founder

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.