Apply to join the Apd Again

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lucas, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Lucas

Lucas Member

What is your name in game?: Lucas

Date of birth: 01/25/2001

What is your player UID?: 76561198226892536

Do you have any experience as a police officer in game?: I played here on anarchy life as a police officer. and i was an officer and swat on another server.

Why do you want to become an police officer?: Because i find it enjoyable to enforce the law rather than break it. i also like to be able to talk to people and try and sort out problems. i also believe i can help make the community better bye being a good police officer.

Why do you feel you deserve this position?: I feel i deserve this position because i have only ever been an officer on this server and i enjoy helping the community. I also think that i can bring better game play to the community.

Do you have the ability to speak properly within the English language?: yes

Are you a patient person?: yes

Are you able to work under stressful situations?: yes

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)?: yes

If you are accepted what are your goals?: to help the community bye putting away criminal scum and to be successful in my role as an officer.
    Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Anarchy Police Department, I, Lucas Bevilacqua declare that all information contained herein is true and correct.I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Police Department, any houses or dwellings in your possession may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - Lucas bevilacqua.

2. Lucas

Lucas Member

Hey smokes when you read this i was hoping i wouldn't have to do an interview again. because i barley see you on team speak and i did already make it through :)

3. l Smokez l

l Smokez l Community Ambassador

Sure accepted.

4. Lucas

Lucas Member

Thanks smokes! :) love ya.