ACCEPTED Anarchy Police Department Application 7/20/2017

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Jay Morre, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Morre

Jay Morre Member

1. What is your name in-game:
    Jay

2. Date of Birth:
    10/13/2003
    3. What is your player UID:

4. Do you have any experience as a police officer in-game?
    I was a cop on here and im re applying and I was cop on rgn and outlawed veterans
    5. Why do you want to become an Police Officer?
    I want to become a cop because I like arresting criminals and the rebel scum on Altis. I'm not a fan of robbing people 24/7 and would like to be on the other side of the law once again as a police officer. My main reason is for roleplay and to experience being a cop again. I love doing drug busts and I love fucking up people robbing banks. But in my off time talking to people about random stuff can be interesting and you never know what can happen.

6. Why do you feel you deserve this position?
    I feel Like I deserve this position because I've had plenty of past experience and I'm not a troll. I really want to go through the ranks of the APD and eventually train cadets. I'm here to roleplay and have plenty of Arma 3 Experience so I know what I'm doing. As a cop, I'll uphold the name of the APD and hopefully show other cadets how to play as a police officer.

7. Do you have the ability to communicate properly within the English language?:
    yes
    8. Are you a patient person?:
    yes
    9. Are you able to work under stressful situations?:
    yes
    10. Do you understand that if you are accepted you will have to undergo training, assessment, tests and a 1-week probationary period (may be extended)? yes

11. If you are accepted what are your goals?
    Declaration of Agreement
    Help train cadets
    Keep altis safe
    By submitting this application to the Anarchy Police Department, I, [Jay] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct.I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Anarchy Police Department, any houses or dwellings in your possession may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - [Jay]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. l Smokez l

l Smokez l Community Ambassador

Jay,
    I've accepted your application for the Anarchy Police Department. Please log on to Teamspeak and put (APD interview) next to your name. I will pull you into the channel for your interview

Congratulations,
    l Smokez l, APD Lt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.